Winter Sea Breeze
Only in Boston can it be -2º one day and 40º the next. This oversized cardigan should be in every girl's wardrobe for weeks like these. Not only does this sweater elongate it can take a simple outfit up a notch.
I'm so happy to work with Wool Overs, and introduce this classic and stylish brand. Wool Overs started in the UK in Sussex and, as you can imagine, specializes in wools and other fabrics (cashmere/merino, British Wool, and lambswool). From small beginnings in England, this brand has reached international level with becoming an online retailer. Because everything is designed in house, they repeat colors, but obviously dyes react differently to different wools, so a Cashmere Merino red may be marginally different to a British Wool red, but all colors of the same wool match: Perfect for when building your wardrobe and sweater sets!
The CRAZY thing about Wool Overs is all their wools are specially formulated so that you can machine wash them! YES, MACHINE WASHABLE!!! I have so many sweaters that I have accidentally destroyed by machine washing them, to the point where if I got a dog, it would be the most stylish pooch.
I for one had no idea the difference in wools besides that Cashmere is amazing and that I love it. Wool Overs specializes in 5 blends of material:
- Cashmere & Merino blend that has been carefully selected to be 70% fine merino wool (from Merino sheep) and 30% premium quality Cashmere (from Cashmere goats).... (insert 'the more you know' tune here)
- British Wool is wool they have sourced from producers which are registered as members of the British Wool Marketing Board. (Wool only from the UK)
- Lambswool is wool from a sheep which has been certified with the Wool Mark stamp and follow the Wool Mark methods of handling the wool, meaning that the product contains 100% pure new wool.
- Cashmere & Cotton – perfect for spring time as it is slightly lighter, contains 10% cashmere, mixed with cotton to make it super soft.
- Cotton & Silk – the lightest of their fiber blends with 30% silk and 70% cotton, super soft and light to wear in the summer time or paired with a cardigan for layering.
Right now, enjoy an extra 10% off all cotton blends until February 27th. Offer code: COTTONTEN.
Thank you Wool Overs for sponsoring this post!
P.s. that's the ocean behind me - It felt like I could literally walk on the ice that formed over, to Boston.
Get the look here:
Oversized Cardigan: Wool Overs' Aran Pure British Wool Sweater (also on SALE)
Pants: J.crew Factory (and on SALE)
Necklace: Vintage - very similar here at Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Old but similar here